Start Planning Your Visit
Ten Activities to Explore
1. Go Hill Walking: Explore Ox Mountains, Sligo Way, Rathscanlon, Knocknashee, Miners Way, Keash, Enniscrone and Lough Easkey Walks.
2. Visit World Class Beaches at Enniscrone and Dunmoran
3. Watch the Eagles Soar at Eagles Flying (Ballymote) See the majestic birds of prey at Irelands largest raptor centre.
4. Take to the Water to Learn Stand Up Paddling/Canoe/Kayak (Lough Talt, Templehouse). Experience the unspoiled beauty of Lough Talt from the water or try Archery
5. Megalithic Sligo: Visit Carrowkeel, Heapstown, Knocknashee. Visit the 5,000 year old tombs that are older than the pyramids
6. Learn to Surf in Enniscrone or Easkey
7. Enjoy Irish Music, see our brochure for the weekly gig guide
8. Attend a Traditional Irish Festival
9. Go Golfing in Tubbercurry, Ballymote, Castle Dargan and Enniscrone.
10. Enjoy Horse Riding at Woodlands Equestrian Centre & Keash Equestrian Centre or camping at Ox Mountain Adventure Camp.